viernes, diciembre 01, 1995

Marijuana Essence

I saw your face on the other side
Of the thundered window.
You were tinged with blood
(jelly flavoured blood),
shocked, restless, empty...
A look into your eyes made me see
How it hurts when you don’t understand
Why the world falls right on your head.
Were you weeping?
I think I saw a tear sliding down...
On your face... to your chest...
I saw the way it was getting mixed up
In a puddle with that vital syrup
Which runs through your veins.
God bless the day you made me inhale
Your blood’s scent!
You became a bracing source of
MARIJUANA ESSENCE:
Your eyes were disengaged,
Your mouth was drooling (oh, holly spittle!)
Your muscles were tense
And the homicidal knife was lying beside you.
“Help me!”- you said.
But you blood was running from you
(What should I do?)
I felt like I had to be merciful, so
I took out my gun and
I shot you in the face
Until there was no face to shoot.
I saw your body (your headless body)
It was tinged with blood and brain tissue,
Dead, senseless, pathetic...
I think I need some cocaine now...