miércoles, febrero 22, 2012

A public service announcement

Some days you just want to scream “I LOVE YOU!”. No need to have anybody in mind, just let the words out of your chest. Hard and loud like the fierce feeling love is. Scary like a lion’s roar. Let it attack the world, take it by surprise, it won’t be able to defend itself. Pour it out like a river of lava, melting all the hearts that cross its way.
Go ahead… Scream! “I LOVE YOU!” “I LOVE YOU!” “I LOVE YOU!” ” I to the LOVE to the YOU!” Like a slap, like a stab, like a kick, be agressive… throw it out! Like a punch!

Let it out before it burns you from the inside, before it bursts your chest and kills you. Too much love can kill you.

Let it out. Share it. There’s too many people out there who have never heard these words. Your love will get to them like that much needed rain on the dying crops.

Share your love, please.
Thank you.